NPNS is a law 1901 association. The Movement lives thanks to public subsidies, financial support from private partners, membership fees and donations from individuals.
Today, our Association is facing a financial crisis (-46% of public subsidies in 2 years) which puts into question the future of the Movement: we need you!
By check payable to Ni Putes Ni Soumises (to be sent to 80 rue de Paris, 93100 Montreuil)
By bank transfer: please contact our office at +33 (0) 9 73 62 97 00 to obtain bank information
Each donation sent to NPNS will be subject to a tax receipt with which you can deduct up to 66% of the amount on your taxes.
Donate to Ni Putes Ni Soumises is to allow:
- To continue and develop our interventions with the youth
- To welcome more women victims of violence and allow them to secure their path: search for accommodation, professional integration, legal support, physiological support etc.
- To develop new projects to provide concrete solutions to today’s problems: harassment on the Internet, the difficulties of single moms, etc.
- Promote everywhere in France, Europe and elsewhere the values of freedom, equality, diversity and secularism through our committees and our various actions.
Still today :
- More than 120 women die every year under the hits of their companion
- A rape is committed every 10 minutes
- In France, more than 50,000 women residing in France are circumcised
- Thousands of girls are threatened by forced marriage
Help us stop this epidemic!