The association recruits civic services for the reception of the victims and the school interventions. For more details on these missions, you can go to the civic service website. You can do it directly on the Civic Service website and send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Looking for an internship in one of the areas of association: legal, social, psychological, popular education, communication, reception of victims, send us your CV and cover letter according to your request to the following addresses:
Psychological, social, school interventions and others: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internships can be done in the following areas:
- Legal: you are in law school (Master 1 or Master 2), are motivated to help victims who need a legal follow-up (see our job interview)
- Psychological: you are in psychology (M1 or M2), you can become a psychologist for the victims
- Social: you will have to follow the victims and help them in their social steps (housing, work …) as a social worker
- Reception of the victims: You can also realize the reception of the victims: that is to say to be present on the Platform to answer the telephone, to make appointments for the victims and to proceed to the first interviews when we receive a victim for the first time.
- Education center: with the cluster team you will be asked to carry out the school interventions: you will set up modules for students that you will implement during interventions in schools. You will also welcome young people on the Platform who wish to carry out a project against discrimination in general.
- Communication: Are you a student in communication and looking for an internship? At NPNS you will be assistant project manager and will be in charge of all the communication of the association.